TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS NOISE LAB S.A.S.
Welcome to Noise Lab Of Seduction, Thanks for your interest in our products, in www.noise-lab.com and in all our related websites, social media and any other services provided to you.
When you buy at www.noise-lab.com this terms and conditions works as a contract to associate you and GRUPO NOISE LAB S.A.S. describing the usage of our website. This contract includes a product exhibition and commercialization under the Colombian laws.
We want you to know that we are following cleaning and safety protocols to guarantee the well- being of our customers and employees.
This platform is a space made available by Noise-Lab Of Seduction in order to inquire and get knowledgeable of the company's brand products so that Users may acquire them through a remote sale on the platform ( www.noise-lab.com) Hence, the User shall be bound to use the contents in a diligent, correct, and licit manner and the User specifically commits not to be involved in the following practices:
- To use the platform contents in a way contrary to the law, the ethics, and the generally accepted good customs or public order.
- To reproduce, copy, represent, publish, employ, distribute, transform or modify the platform contents or otherwise conduct disposal or exploitation actions against the contents through any procedure or against any total or partial support.
- To violate any law on the matter of intellectual property rights data owned by GRUPO NOISE S.A.S. or the bran – NOISE LAB OF SEDUCTION- or its holders which may be incorporated to the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any other information mechanisms which may include platform contents.
- To employ or use the contents and, specifically, any type of information obtained through the platform or the products to distribute, disclose, send, modify, reject or report publicity or contents of the platform with the purpose of making direct sales or other business purposes; to refrain from marketing or disclosing in any way such information and products which have been made available for the users within the Platform. Consequently, the User shall be entitled to download any material herein published exclusively for personal purposes but making relevant citation of sources.
- To employ the platform and products offered on the platform for illicit purposes contrary to provisions of these Terms and Conditions, regulations in force, Noise-Lab rights or third parties’ rights. Likewise, any use which may damage, destroy, overload or deteriorate the Platform or impede the regular use of the same by the Users is prohibited for damaging Noise-Lab rights or the interests of third parties or Noise-Lab or that may otherwise damage, destroy, overload or deteriorate the platform and the sale of Noise-Lab products or impede the regular use of the same and the sale of products by the Users.
- To use fraudulent information; to impersonate; to provide false or modified information for the creation of users and passwords intended to generate the purchase of products on Noise-Lab platform
¿What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files with small pieces of data — like a username and password — that are used to identify your computer as you use a computer network. Specific cookies known as HTTP cookies are used to identify specific users and improve your web browsing experience.
We do not currently require our users to register in order to access our website, but when you are going to place an order it’s necessary in order to get all the information that we need to make sure the orders arrives to you.
MODIFICATION AND UPDATE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Due to technical needs, Noise-lab shall, at its own discretion, be entitled to modify, update, add up, and/or eliminate functions, services, and contents of the platform, including these terms and conditions, at any time and without prior notice to the Users, provided that such modifications, updates or eliminations do not affect the normal operation or purposes of the platform.
Noise-lab shall be entitled to directly and unilaterally modify at any time the content of Terms and Conditions. If such modifications imply significant changes, Noise-lab shall notify it on a timely basis to the Users by e-mail, written communications or by directly publishing such changes on the platform. Noise-lab shall, at its sole discretion, choose the means by which such notifications shall be made
Those changes will be effective immediately upon publication on this website, when you continue the use of our platform following those changes it will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended. Noise-lab is not responsible to inform you about any changes, you have to be aware of these terms and conditions on our website.
Should you have any question concerning the management of the User’s personal data, please e-mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org
If a competent authority may determine that any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions becomes illegal, void or invalid, such provision shall be eliminated and such elimination shall not affect the validity of remaining clauses.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
-We are always try our best to protect all the information that you provided thru our platform, but unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
-We are committed that your visit to our platform brings you a safe shopping experience, we take very seriously the confidential of the information that you provided us and we promise that is only used to contact you or send you promotional emails. If you would like to remove your information from our database, please send an email email@example.com
PRICES AND OFFERS
- Noise-lab reserves its right to make changes of prices and products before any order placed by you. Once the User has placed his order, Noise-lab shall be bound to keep the purchase conditions set forth at the time the purchase was generated on the platform. Noise-lab reserves its right to change, limit or terminate special offers at any time.
- Shipping expenses may vary for each product and place and have been expressed in the purchase summary at the time of acquiring the product. Such shipping expenses shall be invoiced, when required, on an independent basis and shall be specified and add up to the total price of the order.
- Products under a Special Offer cannot be changed. Discounts with promotional or seasonal coupons are not cumulative among them or with products already applied with a discount at the online store
TERMS OF SERVICE
The terms and conditions set out below and throughout all this file, are to be applied to the use of this website. By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use this website
In these terms and conditions, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are reference to GRUPO NOISE S.A.S. or our brand NOISE LAB OF SEDUCTION- NOISE LAB.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Your use of the website is at your own risk. Where conditions and warranties implied by applicable law cannot be excluded, we limit our liability where and to the extent we are entitled to do so. Otherwise, neither we, nor any of our affiliates, officers or directors nor any of our agents or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website will be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on the website, including damages caused by viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the information on the website, or the performance of the products, even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damages.
You must ensure that your access to this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you. It´s the clients or users responsibility to take precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to risk of viruses malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. We don´t accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your computer system which arises in connection with you use of this website or any linked website.
You must not misuse our platform and specifically, you must not hack into the security system or anyhow disrupt our website. You agree to indemnify us and our respective officers, employees and agents against all actions, claims and demands which may be instituted against us arising out of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
This website and its content are provided 'as is' and except to the extent required by law, without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, to the fullest extent permitted by law. The information on the website is for general information purposes only and does not constitute as advice.
We do not represent or warrant that the information and/or facilities contained in the website are accurate, complete or current, or that the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that any defects in the website will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes the website available are free of viruses or any other harmful components. Except to the extent required by law, we do not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in the website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise, in each case to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the website at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
This website may from time to time contain links to other websites or information provided by third parties. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or suitability of the information or links provided on this website, including information provided by third parties. You use the information and links at your own risk. We have no control over their individual content and make no representations or warranties as to any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites. We do not recommend any products or services advertised on those websites. If you decide to access any third party website linked from our website, you do so at your own risk.
The Site and all of its materials, including, but not limited to, its software or HTML code, scripts, text, artwork, photographs, images, video, and audio (collectively, "Materials" ) are protected by copyright laws and other international laws and treaties and are property of Grupo Noise S.A.S. or its licensors. All Materials are provided through the Site as a service to its current and prospective visitors and may be used only for personal and informational purposes and only if you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials. No right, title or interest in Grupo Noise S.A.S. Materials is conveyed to you. You may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, post, modify, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Site or any of its Materials without our prior written permission; you may not access or use the Site for any competitive or commercial purpose; nor may you permit any copying of our Materials. Any unauthorized copying, alteration, distribution, transmission, performance, display, or other use of these Materials is prohibited. Any and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Grupo Noise S.A.S., as applicable.
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this website only for your personal use. You are authorised to print a copy of any information contained on this website for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not without our written permission on sell information obtained from this website